Capital Call Wine Group is proud to present the first offering of wine from our estate vineyards, Windhorse Vineyard and Wheatfield Vines Vineyard.
Capital Call Founder’s List provides exclusive access to limited production wines, private events and custom merchandise. As a founding member you receive priority access to allocations of future vintages – including special edition wines. There are only 150 memberships available at the present time.
We invite you to celebrate with us by joining the Capital Call Wine Group Founder’s List!
As a member of the Founder’s List, you will enjoy:
- First access to new wine releases, large format bottles and limited production wines.
- Exclusive events hosted in the vineyards and an annual winemaker dinner, as well as private vineyard tours by appointment.
- A 10% discount on wine and merchandise purchased through Capital Call Wine Group.
Initial members of the Founder’s List will receive the following offerings.
- Three bottles of 2021 Capital Call Cabernet Sauvignon (Wheatfield Vines Vineyard). This flagship wine is ready to drink now and will age gracefully in your cellar. We suggest that you enjoy a bottle this year and each year at this time to experience their development with aging.
- A magnum of 2021 Capital Call Cabernet Sauvignon (Wheatfield Vines Vineyard). Wine in large format bottles ages more slowly, thus we suggest you wait 5 to 10 years before opening.
- A Capital Call branded magnum wooden wine box.
- One bottle of 2022 Capital Call Sparkling Wine
- One bottle of 2021 La Bruere Syrah (Wheatfield Vines Vineyard)
- One bottle of 2021 Windhorse Zinfandel (Windhorse Vineyard)
Following these offerings, you can secure membership on the Founder’s List by completing annual customized purchases from our portfolio. There will be a six bottle minimum and two case maximum.
Please sign up to be among the first to know about future allocations of wine, wine clubs, and events.